In Home Mental Health Clinicians
Exciting Opportunity-In-Home Mental Health Programs
We have part-time/full-time 1099 positions for IN-HOME COUNSELORS (qualified mental health professional).
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Growing Potential Counseling and Consulting, LLC, a rapidly expanding organization that is adding in home counseling for local families and children. The candidate will provide clinical services within a structured program, to families who’s children have significant behavioral and emotional problems. This is a very exciting venture, one with great opportunities for both the organization and the chosen individuals. Work with a highly seasoned and professional management team that is dedicated to providing the best possible clinical services. Possible in office and group counseling opportunities are also available.
- Provide in-home, family-oriented counseling and case management to youths and their families.
- Work with clients to foster the development of new improved coping, problem solving, and communication skills, case management, etc. and any goals as directly related to the client individualized service plan.
- Develop* individualized service plans, quarterly reports, and weekly progress notes
- Implement service plans and monitor client's progress.
- Respond, or arrange for a response to calls on "family crisis”
- Maintain up-to-date client records, and prepare the necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work collaboratively with clinical supervisor and full treatment team
- Participate in clinical supervision sessions bi-weekly
This position requires a mandatory approved criminal registry and DCF check, criminal record checks and checks of the registry of founded child abuse and neglect complaints. Finger printing is required.
Education and Experience to qualify as the individual must have a degree in the human service field to include:
Master's degree in psychology, social work or human services related field from an accredited college or university with at least one year of clinical experience
Prior experience in treating children and adolescents with significant behavioral problems will be very helpful. Bilingual candidates are also sought!!
Growing Potential Counseling and Consulting, LLC does not discriminate based on race, gender, creed, age, sexual orientation or national origin.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
Prior experience treating children and/or adolescents with significant behavioral and emotional challenges is critical. Candidates should NOT apply if they are not licensed in CT as a mental health professional such as a social worker, professional counselor etc.
Job Type: Part-time/ Full time, Independent contractor (1099)
- LMFT, LCSW and/or LPC
- License MUST be active